This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I know this girl is not a Fake?
03-22-2014, 05:57 AM
How do I know this girl is not a Fake?
OK I recently had a Woman send me a friend request on Facebook Interested in Dating me, I really don't know if she is real or a Dang Scammer, I have been talking to her though, but most of the time her words are a little messed up, just in one week she has been telling me I love you, you are the right man for me, she said she liked my Profile, said it was Interesting but I told her I'm not an Interesting Person I'm just a Regular Guy who doesn't have anything Special in his life, who is just a High School Graduate, She is 31, I'm 26, so I would like some answers as to what I can do or say to find out she is Real or Not??, she has a Job, she said she is in Nigeria Africa for a Business Trip as well, she does sound nice but I am Cautious about all this, so any help would be Great?
She did send me Some Pics, she had friends with her when she took em, sent them to me, she did say she lost her Parents in a Car accident, she only has 3 male friends on her profile, she keeps telling me things will work out for the 2 of us, but I still refuse to Believe it.
Also I sent her 2 or 3 of my pictures to, she even asked me about Finances and all that shit, I told her I don't wanna discuss that Info right now, don't worry I didn't give her any bank Information.
I forgot to add that she is White not Black, I'm not being racsist I'm just letting you guys know so that way I can get some good answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I know this girl is not a Fake? - Joseph - 03-22-2014 05:57 AM
[] - Crystal - 03-22-2014, 06:04 AM
[] - justme - 03-22-2014, 06:08 AM
[] - Kittysue - 03-22-2014, 06:15 AM