This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I stop being an overly obsessive fan?
03-23-2014, 07:19 AM
How do I stop being an overly obsessive fan?
Ok don't pick on me I know its weird but I have a giant obsession with adam young from owl city! Im not a creepy person and I tend to be pretty rational and logical and dont usually let things control me but I know this is getting way too serious :/ hearing his name is like drinking 3 cups of coffee im wide awake and hyper and I get super happy and weird and ive actually cried before. I spent a few years not evwn being able to talk about him purely because it made me too upset and no one wanted to be on the recieving end. Every moment of my life feels like its based around him which I hate because im actually a very independent person and I hate to follow. My natural thought track just brings up stupid unimportant things to do with him al the time and that actually sucks because I know its probably creepy but thinking about him physically hurts ... so im actually sick of being such a weirdo!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I stop being an overly obsessive fan? - shannon - 03-23-2014 07:19 AM
[] - Harvey - 03-23-2014, 07:26 AM
[] - Bernadette - 03-23-2014, 07:39 AM
[] - MARIA - 03-23-2014, 07:41 AM
[] - Asdfjkl - 03-23-2014, 07:51 AM