This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get tumblr followers?
03-24-2014, 10:20 AM

-Follow a LOT of people. I mean a LOT.
-Go through their blogs and like/reblogs HEAPS of their posts so that when they go into notifications they'll see your URL a lot and notice you.
-Make sure your picture and blog look nice.
-Send people asks. Don't mention anything about "checking out my blog" or "following me", just start up a conversation or compliment them or something. If you mention anything about them following you, they'll think you're just sucking up.
-If people ever reblog those "send me a number" "ask me questions" "sleepover saturday" "tmi tuesday" posts, DO IT. The more you interact with them, the more people will follow you.
-If you make an original post, tag the heck out of it. Only relevant tags though, don't post a picture of your cat and tag it with Doctor Who (unless the cat is named doctor who, of course). Also tag any blogs that you think might like it
-don't unfollow people once they follow you.
-spread your posting evenly (set up a queue for while you're away)
-vote for people in stuff
-go through tags and follow people who have not many followers, they'll almost always follow back.
-hold contests or giveaways (if you can)
-and don't worry too much about followers Smile they come when you least expect it (I gained none for a few months and then suddenly gained a whole heap in a day)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jason - 03-24-2014, 10:11 AM
[] - Doraa Weasleyy - 03-24-2014 10:20 AM
[] - Shubham Jangid - 03-24-2014, 10:27 AM
[] - xoxo-gossip-girl - 03-24-2014, 10:36 AM
[] - Daisy - 03-24-2014, 10:43 AM