This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Girlfriend follows, likes, and comments on different hot famous instagram, and vine guys.?
03-24-2014, 10:35 AM

I think this is something that you need to talk to her about, but every relationship goes through rough patches like this. My boyfriend gets jealous when for example, I talked about the secondary character in a movie being more attractive then the main character. I think it's kind of harmless and my sister even talks about actors being hot but she always says she can't mention it infront of her husband because he gets jealous. I honestly think everybody does it but it's either done infront of you like your girlfriend is doing or behind your back and I don't think she is thinking much into it like you are but if you don't bring it up you, yall can't work on making yalls relationship stronger. You got to communicate these things with her so she can work on accommodating you and vice versa. There's always going to be something wrong with anygirl you go with, you just got to work together to fix whatever problems yall are having
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - KHCP. - 03-24-2014, 10:27 AM
[] - karen - 03-24-2014, 10:31 AM
[] - Scorpafloor - 03-24-2014, 10:35 AM
[] - alexyvettea - 03-24-2014 10:35 AM
[] - Andrewab - 03-24-2014, 10:39 AM