This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to make my conversation with a ex more interesting.?
03-24-2014, 10:44 AM

firstly u need to consider whether u are interested in her being your gf again cause their are 2 ways to make an exciting convo with the intention of being in a relationship or just friends, also I&#x27;m not sure whether this is over text, Fb or meeting up with her, but just adjust my advice to suit ur situation

Eg: , if u want a relationship u may want to consider flirting. U could do this by commenting how her &#x27; hair looks pretty in her profile picture&#x27; ( if your on Facebook), also u could bring up an old joke eg; &#x27; remember that time we..&#x27; This will set a good mood and bring her feelings back she had in the relationship so she might fall for you again, but make sure it&#x27;s a good memory you don&#x27;t want to bring back bad ones! And if you start talking about your past relationship, say sorry for how immaturely u acted.

If u justwant to be friends, just talk about something she is interested in so she will be more interested in the convo, and she will put more effort in. Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Timothy Stephens - 03-24-2014, 10:36 AM
[] - Badassgal - 03-24-2014 10:44 AM