This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My dad texted a college coach, am I doomed?
03-24-2014, 10:33 AM
My dad texted a college coach, am I doomed?
Earlier in November I slept over at my #1 school with a field hockey team that was looking to recruit me. I watch their game that they had while I was there and I felt it seems like a good fit for me. The coach said word for word to me, "Once you receive your decision I will give you an estimate! Look for an email from me." So her statement had me feeling very comfortable that I was going to be recruited.

I received my acceptance letter and she hasn't responded to me whatsoever. It seems like she is outright ignoring me. According to people on the "Accepted Students" page on Facebook, people are already committed to play there and I haven't even been contacted again.

My dad asked me for her number one day so I gave it to him... then he did the worst... He texted her like a paragraph and now I feel doomed. She never answered him either and now I am so paranoid that this is the end.

This is the only school I've applied to and it's looking like whether or not I get to play I am going there now because she never respond to me before I could apply other places.

Am I doomed? Does it look like I am not being recruited even though she was so interested before?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My dad texted a college coach, am I doomed? - Rachel - 03-24-2014 10:33 AM
[] - double T - 03-24-2014, 10:39 AM