This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get rid of the Facebook Malware Trojan Virus?
03-24-2014, 10:37 AM
How do I get rid of the Facebook Malware Trojan Virus?
Hi, I recently got the Trojan virus on my facebook account and nothing else. What this horrible virus has been doing is sending links to all my friends repeatedly telling them stuff like "you've been caught on the hidden camera" and "i couldn't sleep after watching this video!". When you click on it it brings you to a youtube like page with a video and a message saying you must install Adobe Flash Player 10. When you download it it asks you if want to download a file called "codecsetup.exe" which I accidentally downloaded. I have to get rid of this virus and fast because all my friends are getting really mad at me for giving them this virus. Can somebody tell me step-by-step how to get rid of the virus on my facebook profile manually without downloading anything else, because I already have a ton of great virus protection softwares.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get rid of the Facebook Malware Trojan Virus? - Nathan - 03-24-2014 10:37 AM
[] - Sly_Old_Mole - 03-24-2014, 10:44 AM
[] - meestaman - 03-24-2014, 10:46 AM
[] - sidekick - 03-24-2014, 10:49 AM
[] - Pc - 03-24-2014, 10:54 AM
[] - Dragon - 03-24-2014, 11:03 AM