This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I charge someone who posted nude pictures of me? I'm a minor.?
03-24-2014, 10:39 AM
What can I charge someone who posted nude pictures of me? I'm a minor.?
I'm 17, and he's 29. The man is my cousin. Him and his wife are seeking revenge for a false accusation about me. The believe I stole from them. Which is irrelevant. I had left my email open on their computer the day before. My phone backs up my contacts pictures etc to there. And he had saved all my pictures from my email and sent them to my parent my brothers and aunts my uncles, my whole family. His wife made a facebook and a Instagram and started a group to see nude pictures of me. They are spreading my pictures everywhere. Idk what to do. I never sent them to anyone they are for my own purposes. Since I'm a minor can't he get in trouble? His wife too? They also text me and email me threats. Like she's going to beat my ass and calls me names. And sends me pictures of myself that she has. I had to change my number 2 times.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What can I charge someone who posted nude pictures of me? I'm a minor.? - Mariah De leon - 03-24-2014 10:39 AM
[] - deepsea062 - 03-24-2014, 10:45 AM
[] - CCMMUU99 - 03-24-2014, 10:47 AM
[] - pragmatism_rules - 03-24-2014, 10:51 AM
[] - John - 03-24-2014, 10:52 AM