This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm doing gym from last 2 years but not getting in shape...?
03-24-2014, 10:55 AM

No, don't read into the other comment, this is an arrogant person, lifting weight actually makes you lose fat more efficiently than jogging and other bullshi...
To lose fat you don't have to do a long exhausting cardio, you have to only do high intensity training for short periods of time, best high intensity combination for me to get ripped was, lifting weights, doing sprints, and jumping rope as fast as I can.
1) don't neglect any body part, especially legs which are the biggest muscles in the body, the more muscle tissues you work, the more testosterone your body produces, this is the hormone that builds the muscles and sheds the fat away. Do less reps but with heavy weights, and don't spend more than hour before you step outta the gym.
2) sprint for half an hour now and then, at first it's hard to do more than 15 seconds per one sprint but later you will reach up to 1 minute.
3) do jump rope as fast as you can.
4) consume little carbs, enough protein, right amount of calories.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Dee in CO - 03-24-2014, 10:48 AM
[] - Indy-Pendant - 03-24-2014, 10:52 AM
[] - Abed - 03-24-2014 10:55 AM
[] - Katherine - 03-24-2014, 11:04 AM