This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i just got dumped by text?
03-24-2014, 11:15 AM

what a horrible, manipulative fuker. I hate guys who do this.

from what i have observed from friends you could do one of two things.

1. find the girl, meet one of her friends, meet her and tell her lots of bad things about him. one of them could be no matter what he never wears a condom and you got lucky. or he will jack off in front of you and not care

2. (my most liked) stand your ground and dont show him your sad. if you have tons of friends, PARTY HARD!!! if he is a friend on facebook definatley post it he may just take a look and see your happy. Dont throw yourself back into the pond. Take a look around and do fun single stuff and forget about him (she is probably got an STD or has AIDS lol).

A good cry is good too, its not weird to cry, its naturally but just dont do it for so long. if you been crying for under a week it would be a good time to stop. Try finding a celeb you like and crush on him, plan a future wedding a stuff, its fun!

If the soul less bastard ever does see you again for lunch or something try say something like (if you had sex with him) "the sex was good but if only you were 'enter celebs name here'". Its like kicking them in the groind.

Hope it helps x Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - maureen Katherine - 03-24-2014, 11:02 AM
[] - Legend of Ozil - 03-24-2014, 11:08 AM
[] - Vikings - 03-24-2014, 11:12 AM
[] - litulana - 03-24-2014 11:15 AM