This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't know how to move on, I think I still like him. Can we be friends? How do I move on?
03-24-2014, 11:00 AM
I don't know how to move on, I think I still like him. Can we be friends? How do I move on?
I met this guy in my class, he's 23, I'm 18. We started as friends and talked for a while in class, then we started dating after hanging out a few times. He kissed me when we were in his car and that's how we started. We dated for only about a month, 2 to be exact, but half of those were away from each other (thanksgiving break and college semester break). Perhaps it was bad timing, we texted for a while during the semester break, but I noticed his replies were slow. Then we didn't text for 5 days, my friends told me to just text him because I wanted to break up with him, but I didn't want to do it through texting. He replied to my text and broke up with me first, he said he wasn't ready for a relationship, that he was still bothered by his previous relationship and we should be friends.
Honestly, I was okay after reading that, because a part of me knew that already, but still wanted to be with him. I just got back to my dorm today and somethings reminded me of him and I cried a little because I miss him. I really like him, but I didn't love him. Do you think it's possible for us to be friends? I know I probably won't see him around the campus and I know that he won't ever initiate a text. He also does not believe in friendship after relationship.
I think a part of me still think we can be back together after he moves on from his ex, who hurted him a lot. but it's like 99.9% not possible. Please help me, I don't know how to move on.
He was a really nice, sweet and intelligent guy, that's what I liked most about him, but when he broke up with me through text, I felt like he was a coward who was afraid to face me face to face.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I don't know how to move on, I think I still like him. Can we be friends? How do I move on? - Kelly - 03-24-2014 11:00 AM
[] - Janet - 03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
[] - Valy - 03-24-2014, 11:04 AM
[] - CueTec977 - 03-24-2014, 11:10 AM
[] - Stephanie - 03-24-2014, 11:11 AM