This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i feel that my girlfriend is useless...?
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
i feel that my girlfriend is useless...?
we have been dating for more than 2 years.. we have been living together for more than 8 months, we rent out a apartment, we both go to school and have jobs. i am on spring break so i hang out with my friends at the house we play video games watch movies and what not. i work everyday and i have to wake up to clean walk the dogs (we have two a bullterrier and a poodle) everyday is the same routine for me. i cook for myself and she doesnt wanna do anything in bed because she always finds something wrong with her body,,, shes sick, or that her belly hurts or that shes just tired. i feel like i am the one doing all the work and that it isnt fair. today she tried to cook some breakfast and ended up creating a fire and burning some of the cabinets. she doesnt let me look in her purse, her phone and she even gets mad if i go through her twitter account. we have had so many fights about trust issues and i trust her but why soes she have to look like she hides everything. i lover her but i feel that she is useless. what can i do in this situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i feel that my girlfriend is useless...? - Dougie34 - 03-24-2014 11:03 AM
[] - â™  Merlin â™  - 03-24-2014, 11:10 AM
[] - Ashton - 03-24-2014, 11:13 AM
[] - Christina L - 03-24-2014, 11:20 AM
[] - Crazy Girl - 03-24-2014, 11:24 AM