This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's up with the social view that any kid who grows up with money is a spoiled evil brat?
03-24-2014, 11:06 AM
What's up with the social view that any kid who grows up with money is a spoiled evil brat?
I really don't get it. People swear it's not that they're jealous and I believe them for saying that. So if it's not jealousy, what makes people HATE kids who are fortunate?

My family has a lot of money. Way more than anyone could possibly need. I have a lot of clothes, a nice car, a nice house, take vacations to exotic places and what not. But I know I'm very fortunate to have everything I do. My parents always drilled into me that THEY are wealthy and that I have done nothing to deserve what I have. I'm pretty down to earth. I plan on going to college and getting a real job. I don't pitch a fit when I don't get my way. I don't care who your parents are. I'll be friends with you. And yet wherever I go I get dirty looks from people. At school, at church, at the mall, at restaurants, wherever. I don't post much on Instagram because if I did what everyone else does and post my life, people would say I'm a stuck up bitch showing off. What's up with all the hate? Seriously

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What's up with the social view that any kid who grows up with money is a spoiled evil brat? - Merry - 03-24-2014 11:06 AM
[] - what - 03-24-2014, 11:12 AM
[] - bravejoke136 - 03-24-2014, 11:13 AM
[] - Kay - 03-24-2014, 11:20 AM
[] - Kayl - 03-24-2014, 11:28 AM
[] - ? - 03-24-2014, 11:29 AM
[] - Arrogantvest862 - 03-24-2014, 11:39 AM