This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
in such an awkward position .... help needed!?
03-24-2014, 11:23 AM
in such an awkward position .... help needed!?
I really need some help ..I have a friend that I have liked for months. We got really close and I ended up falling for him and I didnt know why. I wanted some advice so I asked this girl who recently has become "friends" with us. Then my crush complerely started to ignore me and put some distance and I felt hurt. Only to find out that this girl told him because shes a **** stirrer... I phoned him one night and I told him how he hurt me and that I liked him and he doesent feel the same way back . Which I already knew and tbh I just wanted to get over him without him knowing anything... I dont want it to get awkward between me and him now . Even though he has told me , he doesent like me , its still not sinking in and I really feel like **** about it. Plus this girl is sending me horrible facebook messages when I trusted her with a secret like this ... I dont know how to get over him and how to not make it awkward next week....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
in such an awkward position .... help needed!? - Gemma - 03-24-2014 11:23 AM
[] - LaWanda - 03-24-2014, 11:28 AM
[] - DD - 03-24-2014, 11:32 AM