This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Urgent help..anyone with a good heart please?
03-24-2014, 11:26 AM
Urgent help..anyone with a good heart please?
See,it's a complicated story ..but I try to cut it short. .I am 21...doing an engineering degree..but have no f...kg clue why. .and I have been brought up in a very good family. .but have been lonely and unhappy throughout my f..kg sick life...used to be quite a winner in the earlier days..but was always taught to be fkig nice and goody goody..and I turned out to be quite lazy ..I always thought watching discovery chanel and getting good marks will get me friends ...but as it turns out I became quite a loser and socially phobic trying to avoid people ...as my parents forced me to fking study and not meet other ''less interested in leading a good life kind of people'' ..All I did was avoid people ..And made up a big ego..I hardly remember the last time..I had someone who I could call a friend ..I cry at nights..just to ease off something which never gets down my chest...hurts me from deep within...and I believe I am dead inside..I see no point in pursuing this life...and I feel like a worthless piece of junk which is an excuse for my being a human being. ..never had any luck with girls..and I am always depressed by the thought that I am single ..and nd no one in this world gives a flying shut abt me ...maybe I need to find something worthwhile or just simply die....anyways who would give a rats ass. .I feel I need to change drastically or else this depression n building up inside me will eventually take the better of me...
Ya surya I'd like to be your friend. ..add me on fb if u are there

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Urgent help..anyone with a good heart please? - rohit - 03-24-2014 11:26 AM
[] - Hitarth - 03-24-2014, 11:35 AM
[] - Tongtong - 03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
[] - Chris - 03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
[] - Swagat Suryawanshi - 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM