This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Urgent help..anyone with a good heart please?
03-24-2014, 11:41 AM

Honestly I think that you should seek professional help, maybe find a therapist who you can talk to? From what I've heard, I think you need to open yourself up to others. If you do so, you will find others who are just as ambitious, intelligent, and successful as you are. Grades are important, but friends are too. Once you learn how to socialize with people, you will develop connections, which, will definitely come in handy later on in your life. Your parents are right on the idea that you have to study hard, but doing so doesn't necessarily mean blocking out everyone as well. It's possible to balance your intellectual and social life. Start by opening up yourself to maybe someone sitting next to you in class, and just start by saying a simple "hello." Also, if you feel as if no one cares about you, you parents definitely do. Take small steps in opening yourself to people, and you will earn self confidence. That's what I had to do after all. And as for being single, you will definitely find someone later on in life. In this world, there is a person out there for everyone. You're only twenty one after all and this is a large world. You are a great and admirable man; don't let anything or anyone convince you otherwise.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Hitarth - 03-24-2014, 11:35 AM
[] - Tongtong - 03-24-2014 11:41 AM
[] - Chris - 03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
[] - Swagat Suryawanshi - 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM