This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Urgent help..anyone with a good heart please?
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM

I am just the same. This is so similar to my life. Even the Discovery Channel part is same. Even I cry at nights to try and ease it out. The only differnce between your story and mine is that I am also just as lazy as you and stuff, but I had(yes HAD) the best people in this world as my friends. But it was just me who still cherishes them. I have lost my friends, relationships, finally ending up broken.

Let's chat na. It is not acceptable to chat here, so just leave a reply in your question and we can get in touch.
Where are you from? I would love to be friends with you. And I am sure even your parents will like me ;-) LOL

Leave a reply in the additional details if you would like to try to be frienzz with me?? I think let's give it a try.. I am sure it won't hurt if this does not work. Let's hope for the best Smile
Smile and say yes Smile

Merry Christmas. Santa wants to present myself to you as your best buddy, what say? I would love to render help personally.
You asked me to add you on fb but did not give your id on it, nor can I see your email id due too privacy settings.
Here's my facebook link and yahoo id:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Hitarth - 03-24-2014, 11:35 AM
[] - Tongtong - 03-24-2014, 11:41 AM
[] - Chris - 03-24-2014, 11:42 AM
[] - Swagat Suryawanshi - 03-24-2014 11:49 AM