This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like a girl who i like 2 years ago again, last time i got friend zoned, is there any point of trying again?
03-24-2014, 11:40 AM
I like a girl who i like 2 years ago again, last time i got friend zoned, is there any point of trying again?
So, about 2 years ago I was speaking to a girl i liked. I told her i liked her but i got friend zoned...fun. I haven't spoke to her since and now i am in sixth form i see her everyday and it brings back all the feelings. i have wanted to start speaking to her but i am too shy and shes surrounded by her friends. also she is a year older than me and I don't want to speak to her because i feel i will look like a noob. she is also well respected by almost everyone. is there a possibility i could still be friend zoned? or because i haven't spoke to her for a long time she might have forgotten about me. im too shy to say hi in person and on facebook, im scared she might tell me to f off.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I like a girl who i like 2 years ago again, last time i got friend zoned, is there any point of trying again? - Grepling - 03-24-2014 11:40 AM
[] - Obi Wan Knievel - 03-24-2014, 11:45 AM
[] - Bien - 03-24-2014, 11:46 AM