This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ex dumped and blocked me 2weeksago, wants to speak to me again about how i'm "coping"?
03-24-2014, 12:01 PM

Wow! What drama. You woke up late for the priest appt because you really don't want to be celibate. You guys already had sex? Now she decides she wants to be celebate? Give us all a break here.You enjoyed travelling together because you both like to travel. End of story. You guys broke up a couple or more times already? Are you failing to get the picture?

You will spend your entire life [until you can't take it any longer] apologizing to her and not knowing why. She did you a favor, now move on. Things will never change with her. Forget all that social media BS, tell her your time together is unforgettable [ I didn't say wonderful, I said unforgettable due to the drama the angst etc.] but you are moving on and you want her to do the same WITHOUT STALKING YOU on social media.

Changed her tune? Just long enough to yo yo you back so she can start the drama all over again. She is trouble. She will make your life miserable. If it started out this way it will only get worse.

P.S. Quit the begging and pleading. That is just pathetic.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Billy - 03-24-2014, 11:51 AM
[] - Jessica - 03-24-2014, 11:55 AM
[] - Larry G - 03-24-2014, 12:00 PM
[] - E - 03-24-2014 12:01 PM