This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why doesnt anyone compliment me?
03-24-2014, 11:47 AM
Why doesnt anyone compliment me?
No one ever compliments me on instagram or anything. I look at other girls photos and people comment saying pretty or beautiful with a heart, and I compliment them too and all they say is thanks but when other people compliment they say look whos talking💗 . Im not really popular but the popular kids know who I am. Im im a band class and there isnt many popular kids in it just 2 and there guys. Also my friends dont even
Compliment me even if I compliment them they just says thanks bum (in a joking way) but other people commented and they said says you Smile . I had a boyfriend in september and he was kinda popular hes friends with the popular guys and he rated me a 10 when we were dating. He then cheated on me and called my friends
Whores. Were friends now and now he rates me a 7.5. Not a lot of guys like me im friends with a lot of guys but they never have crushes on me its always on someone else. Most of the girls in my class I cant trust I can only trust 2 and kinda trust this 1 girl. Also theres this girl in my class who ruined my life pretty much. We use to be best friends but she ditched me a lot and went back and fourth between me and this other girl. At track and field me her and her friend made the team and I was thinking of not
Going since I was gonna be the third wheel but she begged me to go, so I did. When we got there her and her friend ran off leaving me alone on the bench watching people compete. I started hanging out with my friend Tyler hes a guy I known since gr 2. And once she saw me talking to
Him she came
Over. All guys like her and have crushes on her but she rejects them a lot. We then got in a fight and she now talks about me behind my back to my so call friends-_-. Ik shes jealous of me but idk why she has a perfect life. Sorry it was so long but why do people not compliment me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why doesnt anyone compliment me? - Natalie - 03-24-2014 11:47 AM
[] - Piper - 03-24-2014, 11:49 AM
[] - MixedBeauty - 03-24-2014, 11:50 AM
[] - Daniela - 03-24-2014, 11:54 AM