This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is marketing on Google base and Google maps a good way to advertise your company?
10-15-2012, 08:13 PM

Google maps is one of the primary ways that I find businesses when I use the Google search engine. It pops up automatically as the very first selection on the results page. I believe that most people on the internet are probably doing the same.

However, Google is too pricey for me at this time, so I have been exploring many other locations and ways to advertise including Facebook and Myspace.

However, because I have found several ways to advertise for free and inexpensively, I have hesitated to use FB and MS very much at all, in terms of the paid ads. But I do post relevant and interesting blogs and banner ads for free where available.

Blogging is much less direct and a bit slower to catch on, but well worth the time as a solid way of developing more lasting relationships with clients and potential clients.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - diana - 10-15-2012, 08:13 PM
[] - Count Chocula - 10-15-2012, 08:13 PM
[] - erikko - 10-15-2012, 08:13 PM
[] - soccermommyof3 - 10-15-2012 08:13 PM