This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Once again:Best Friend Crisis?
03-24-2014, 11:49 AM
Once again:Best Friend Crisis?
So me and my best friend lauren have been growing apart for a while now,it started a few months back when I have been put on partial school timetable, i would onlg be in school for 3 hours which honestly is a bad thing, because i would't be able to catch up with the things going on, like hardships etc. I usualy find out whats going on in her life through twitter and when somethings wrong i would call her to ask if shes okay, but i recetly realized i don't get the same treatment,honestly im a depressed person from time to time but even though i usualy post my feelings on SW(twitter,FB) she doesn't ever support me, therefore on twitter i tweeted an obvious F*uck off message that im sure she knows its about her, she has made a few tweets about how selfish she is after that,although im not sure whether the tweets are trully in reply to mine, we rarely talk now and honestly whether i should continue having hopes that our frienship might get better, what should i do????!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Once again:Best Friend Crisis? - Hannah - 03-24-2014 11:49 AM
[] - pickle297 - 03-24-2014, 11:52 AM