This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I'm in an abusive relationship. What do I do?
03-24-2014, 01:56 PM
I think I'm in an abusive relationship. What do I do?
Sorry for the paragraph..
We've been dating for two years. I'm 16 and he's 19. We don't live together. He dropped out of college and isn't financially stable and isn't planning on going back. claims 'school isn't his thing' and he is addicted to marijuana and cigarettes. He does it every day. The first year we were together it was okay, until our one year anniversary when i refused to have sex with him and he got furious and whipped a chair. I noticed he had anger issues but I never knew he would get abusive. (he hasn't hit me) He made me close my Facebook account and made lose my best friend.. I was scared and told her how he gets angry when I say no to sex, and he got really mad and yelled at me for telling her. He always checks my phone and is suspicious about me.. He bad mouths me in front of his mom. I can't tell my family because they'll call the cops and my brother would beat him up.. The problem is, I lost my virginity to him, so I love him, and I'm so ashamed of myself. I told him I don't wanna be with him anymore on the last day of school before winter breaks and begged him to leave me alone. (I literally cried) I felt so lonely and I need my friends back since he doesn't let me be with them and tells me they're no good for me. I've been hanging out with my friends lately and they made me strong enough to sustain myself from him. But today he drove past my house and randomly started talking to my dad. He called me after and told me, and I got really creeped out and upset because he has no reason to be in my neighborhood. He still texts me and he didn't respect my decision to break up. He says he's going to be my friend until I move on. I don't want him in my life but I can't get over him because I feel like he purposely guilt trips me and taunts me, and says I didn't keep any of our promises and calls me a liar. I'm naturally a loving person, so guilt trips work on me. Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I think I'm in an abusive relationship. What do I do? - Kayla - 03-24-2014 01:56 PM
[] - Newton - 03-24-2014, 02:03 PM
[] - kat - 03-24-2014, 02:12 PM
[] - Selena Marie Gomez - 03-24-2014, 02:26 PM
[] - D R - 03-24-2014, 02:42 PM