This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I'm in an abusive relationship. What do I do?
03-24-2014, 02:26 PM

I hate people like him so much. They dare call themselves a man only because of whats between their legs. Sweetheart, please don't be scared to tell people. Telling people is the first right thing to do. I can tell right away you're a good, loving, forgiving person. And this is why he's like this with you. He knows you won't do anything, he could actually hurt you and you wouldn't tell a soul. This could lead to him killing you, I sound dramatic, but I've seen this happen in my own house, as well as my family and friends. Break contact with him. Don't be sweet to him, stand up for yourself, don't be afraid to yell at him or defend yourself. Tell your family what's going on. Let me put it this way: You're a mom, and you want to know what your daughter is doing and hoping she's okay. What if her boyfriend was harassing her and you had no idea? She's scared and doesn't know what to do, but she isn't telling you. Put yourself in your parents and brothers position. They want to take care of you and protect you because they love you. This moron does not love you. You need to get as distant from him as possible and focus on your studies and enjoy your life. Please take care of yourself always. You're a strong woman, remember that. I'll keep you in my prayers. xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Newton - 03-24-2014, 02:03 PM
[] - kat - 03-24-2014, 02:12 PM
[] - Selena Marie Gomez - 03-24-2014 02:26 PM
[] - D R - 03-24-2014, 02:42 PM