This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I'm in an abusive relationship. What do I do?
03-24-2014, 02:42 PM

I'm curious as to why you are concerned whether or not he is abusive. The kid is, currently, a drug addict, lazy and probably not going to amount to much, in addition to having anger issues. He is ONLY a 19 year old kid so I would hardly expect him to be even remotely stable as I assume he still lives at home and dependant on his parents..

You are still in school and have so much promise socially and personally, don't waste your time on this kid who is going no where. Who is he to tell you to close FB or to do anything else, come on. He is insecure (like you) and because you are being so passive and letting him get away with bossing you around..... why should he change, if you don't.

If I were you the sooner you end things with him, cut off all contact with him the better off you will be. I strongly feel that you stay with him, you will really regret it. You are only a kid for a short time, don't waste it on this boy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Newton - 03-24-2014, 02:03 PM
[] - kat - 03-24-2014, 02:12 PM
[] - Selena Marie Gomez - 03-24-2014, 02:26 PM
[] - D R - 03-24-2014 02:42 PM