This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet Marketing Question - About PPC Ads?
10-15-2012, 08:15 PM

PPC advertising is extremely tough especially for a novice. If you want to venture into PPC you need to do some extensive research on the subject before setting up a campaign. The power is in the keywords. Your keywords will drive the targeted traffic to your site. I believe with Facebook you are able to actually target your market to specific ages, interest etc. But people on Facebook are only interested in playing stupid games and updating their status constantly.

Also, with PPC, there are some heavy hitters out there that make bidding on popular keywords for popular products way too expensive.

With PPC you are paying for every single click. So if you want 500 targeted clicks per day, how much per click are you willing and able to spend every single day.

I saw this one guy make about $2 million from PPC advertising affiliate products in a year, but I fainted when he said he spent over $450,000 in PPC advertising in that same year. Yikes! I knew right then that PPC was not for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jeff - 10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
[] - Nicole - 10-15-2012 08:15 PM
[] - Dj T - 10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
[] - Paul Hooper - 10-15-2012, 08:15 PM
[] - lowlake748 - 10-15-2012, 08:15 PM