This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl drama please please help?
03-24-2014, 04:31 PM

Oh, bloody drama. I'm 13 so I know allllll about this shit. This just mean's that they aren't worth your time. When this group of mean girls go by me, I scream "DONT HATE ME BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL", give them a little evil smile, and walk away. They laugh but thats only because they don't have a response. Get some loyal friends, hang out with them, get to know them, and you will be to good of a friend for them to ever talk bad about you. Let me tell you this little story.
This is the year we graduate from middle school. Over the summer we had to make a speech on what we have achieved. Let me give you a little background. Some time during the year in the middle of 7th grade, I was walking home from school when I spotted a girl from one of my classes bungling about 6 textbooks. I ran across the street and caught up to her and snatched some books from her arms to help. She had dropped her books and asked me not to hurt her. I realized she was a frail girl. We hung out, made friends, 7th grade went great because we were always by our sides, standing up for each other. We then realized who our real friends were. This year we decided to pick the same classes and in our homeroom we were reading our speeches. It came time for Kristin to read her's and she talked about how her friend saved her from suicide.. I was shocked.. I went to her afterwards and she told me the day she met me (was a friday i guess) she was planning to commit suicide over the weekend. I was horrified. I hugged her and she said she was better now.
The moral of this story is that you need to find your real friends and stick to them, stand up for them, be loyal to them, and they will repay you. You might just save someone.
Rock on beauty <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ry H - 03-24-2014, 04:22 PM
[] - Danielle - 03-24-2014 04:31 PM
[] - Bolly - 03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
[] - Mikaela - 03-24-2014, 04:43 PM