This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does no one respects me/ why does everyone hate me?
03-24-2014, 04:39 PM

class clown is a very dangerous label to get yourself into. suddenly everyone expects you to just be funny and will be less likely to respect you as a person beyond that. you need to start getting out of this label, and try making friends with people who will respect a funny person for everything else they are. i know its not an appreciated roll, but it is important, and theres people who do understand that instead of taking advantage of it. everyone needs some comic relief in their lives, and even though it is thankless, you need to be proud of what you do. i would try presenting who you really are when meeting new people and try and make them laugh after youve shown them that your an independent feeling human being. you can still be a funny person, but come across as having more to you as well, but the only way to do this is to start showing it. as for your family, some people just wind up with crummy ones. mine is pretty split. my father is like your family, while my mom (when she was alive) was more accepting, loving, wise, and patient then most people parents. what i have done with my father is basically let him know that if hes going to be an insensitive jerk i dont want to be in his life. he wont accept that, and because of it, i avoid him. strangely though, even though i consider myself an orphan at this point, im still happier not having to deal with his -angry expletive-. you just need to to try and build up a tough skin with them and when your able get the hell out of their house, and have a relationship with them on your terms.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - MzCalypso - 03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
[] - bradley - 03-24-2014, 04:34 PM
[] - Bobbin - 03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
[] - Fitz - 03-24-2014 04:39 PM
[] - michchay97 - 03-24-2014, 04:40 PM