This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does no one respects me/ why does everyone hate me?
03-24-2014, 04:40 PM

Don't mind how people treat you. But if people are harming you, you gotta speak up and tell them. Maybe because you're a class clown, they think you're always happy. respect is hard to get when you started with an attitude that people would think you don't need respect. If you think people don't respect you, you gotta have self respect at least. You're not sleeping for 2 days, that's really bad. respect your health at least. I don't know you and i don't have the right to judge but just remember respect yourself because these people, they will come and go anyways. but i guarantee they will remember you as that happy dude. and if people are ignoring you, then don't mind it. Just think, you're making them happy, it should make you happy too and you can be a better person. if your brother, dad are ignoring you, then talk to them. maybe they have problems too when you understand them, tell them how you feel about them maybe they don't know what you're feeling. and your mom, start a talk with her and tell her what you feel inside maybe she doesn't know. and these friends, tell them what you feel inside. you might be a boy but remember you're a person too with feelings. if they think its gay or something like that, then they're not real friends. or i suggest talk to a therapist if you need that much help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - MzCalypso - 03-24-2014, 04:26 PM
[] - bradley - 03-24-2014, 04:34 PM
[] - Bobbin - 03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
[] - Fitz - 03-24-2014, 04:39 PM
[] - michchay97 - 03-24-2014 04:40 PM