This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my gym teacher is giving me signs making me uncomfortable? (10 pts)?
03-24-2014, 04:23 PM
my gym teacher is giving me signs making me uncomfortable? (10 pts)?
to begin with, im only 14!!!!! whats really weird, is that i have a male gym teacher who is probably in his mid 20's, married and flirts with me? thankfully he isn't touchy or anything, but always talks to me, keeps asking me about my personal life, added me on facebook ( i accepted his friend request) and chats with me, in addition somehow helps me cheat when it comes to gym class. we had a writing exam about some physical gym stuff, im an athlete and smart ( he knows that), and i dont know why but messages me some hints about the exam through facebook, and through the exam stayed by my side (which made me uncomfortable) and whispered a couple of answers! like bro, i appreciate it, but leave me alone.
.. it was my final day at school (winter break), any ways I was walking, and he stopped me to give me a small chocolate gift (only for me), he insisted that i should take it saying that he saved it the whole day to give it to me, and that its "okay" i could get him another one.
but... umm ok? thats kinda creepy. some of my friends notice his actions and tease me telling me that im "his favourite". he's a really nice teacher and i dont want him to get in trouble or anything, i just want him to 'leave me alone'..
oh and do u think that im reading the signs incorrectly? am i overreacting? or is he just being nice?
thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
my gym teacher is giving me signs making me uncomfortable? (10 pts)? - UNICORN - 03-24-2014 04:23 PM
[] - Olivia - 03-24-2014, 04:23 PM
[] - K - 03-24-2014, 04:29 PM
[] - Lauren - 03-24-2014, 04:33 PM