This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Concerned by my wife's online activities?
03-24-2014, 05:37 PM

when u had it open u should have,chatted back to him as if u were your wife and said something like [i love you, or when next time can we get it on? and when he replies back,there u go,so next time u get this opportunity do so,although since she's got caught cheating she will be very careful and log off.as for her knowing him before she met you,question is,why she kept him a secret,and why is she so involved with him to do it behind ur back,i must say she gave u a sad excuse,but then u accepted it,red flags is real bro,she's cheating whether its emotional cheating or as u stated above the msg was sexual,wake up.open her internet and go to tools, then go on temporary internet files and a list of cookies should appear listing all the websites she has been on, hope u catch her again!!! my brother installed the following and now he and his wife is divorce cause he found out thru this that she was dating online
http://www.iambigbrother.com
also here's a trick Set up a shadow account and flirt with her account and see what she does,u'll be surprised;it could be that she is cheating on you. But it could also be that she is really interested in sex.Since your trust was broken you have your doubts about your wife, this will never change. The question you should be asking are you happy,You really need to think about where YOU stand and what YOUR willing to live with. Dont sit around and just blow it off because then you'll never be happy. Good luck!!!!
facebook sign up with unique name or get another yahoo sign up account or free dating sites and email her with flirts like;•Alright, I was wondering, what would you like to have? Dinner, my place.. Breakfast, in bed.. or both?•If I told you, you have an amazing body, would you hold that against me?•If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?when can we get together and have some good fun?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - charlie - 03-24-2014, 04:52 PM
[] - Kathy - 03-24-2014, 05:00 PM
[] - Taarzan - 03-24-2014, 05:10 PM
[] - King Swahilli - 03-24-2014, 05:20 PM
[] - lostinspace - 03-24-2014, 05:27 PM
[] - RobertRay - 03-24-2014, 05:35 PM
[] - matthew - 03-24-2014 05:37 PM
[] - Neil Azavedo - 03-24-2014, 05:45 PM