This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook friend question?
03-28-2014, 09:42 PM

Hey, it's okay. I knew someone from way back (elementary school) we never talked much back then but now she comes to my school, and she added me. I was like "wow!" I remember you! LOL
So, anyways maybe a few months later I went to see her account to see how she was doing, and also I was bored xDD ---- so then it came up private and I realized i wasn't even her friend anymore!! i was like wtf, dude. so i checked to see some statuses, and she commented on someone's staus, meaning her account was still alive, but she just deleted me. plain and simple.
I have to admit, I deleted a friend once, but only because I totally forgot who that person was. @.@ I only accepted in the first place cuz we had like 4 mutual friends so I should know her from somewhere. lol
So, here are some reasons why YOUR friend deleted you possibly:

* he/she has too many friends and just doesn't like it.
* she/he prefers only friending people she's very close with, or talks to on a regular basis.
* he/she is just organizing her friends on facebook
* he/she wants their profile to be supremely private by keeping only their bestest of buddies.
* other than that, I don't know why since you guys aren't like enemies or something. just chill, you did nothing wrong, I promise.
Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
facebook friend question? - O_o - 03-28-2014, 08:49 PM
[] - Cindy T - 03-28-2014, 09:05 PM
[] - CC - 03-28-2014, 09:18 PM
[] - Kevin - 03-28-2014, 09:27 PM
[] - 063 - 03-28-2014, 09:37 PM
[] - Nameless - 03-28-2014, 09:38 PM
[] - Colleen91 - 03-28-2014 09:42 PM