This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't know what I want to do?
04-04-2014, 03:37 AM

Most media studies degrees don't need you have particular A Levels and would be quite happy with the A levels you have chosen.
You need to get to some Uni open days, talk to tutors and see what each course has on offer - the quality and vocational strength of media studies degrees varies enormously.
Most media degrees offer you the chance to have a go at a range of practical as well as theoretical media subjects - for eg you could have a go at things like radio, journalism, photography and advertising. These are all hugely competitive careers, however, and you would probably need to do a postgraduate professional qualification after your degree.
In the meantime, it's important to do some relevant work experience or other activity - such as being involved with a local film society (check local arts centres); contributing to a college magazine; volunteering at hospital radio etc etc to prove your interest in these fields as you don't have directly relevant Alevels
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I don't know what I want to do? - lucy - 04-04-2014, 03:16 AM
[] - Kay - 04-04-2014, 03:21 AM
[] - tanitha - 04-04-2014 03:37 AM