This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible for men to fall in love with attractive woman or do we all just use them for sex?
04-08-2014, 04:01 AM
Is it possible for men to fall in love with attractive woman or do we all just use them for sex?
Recently I noticed all my life I've been putting attractive woman on a pedestal I'm more friendly towards them and I treat them with more respect than I do to average looking woman in hopes of finally having meaningless with one of them
(I know you're probably thinking I'm an asshole, I wont deny it)

It made me think, are all other men the same as me towards attractive woman? they only want to be in relationship / marry them for hot sex and just pretend they're in love with her so she doesn't get hurt?

As of now I doubt attractive woman will ever know true love: A guy from my year is dating a Thai girl who's attitude is just as nasty as her beauty is undeniable yet we just can't get enough of her, every guy wants some.
Does he love her or is she just an object to him? (she's rude, she swears and hits him alot)
I'm sure a guy wouldn't think twice about dating her if she wasn't attractive

As of now I'll try to be less shallow and avoid attractive woman in hopes it will make up for my past ways and build stronger friendships with the woman I've neglected all my life (I deleted every single woman I lusted for of my Facebook account)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is it possible for men to fall in love with attractive woman or do we all just use them for sex? - Do You Even Feel - 04-08-2014 04:01 AM
[] - Rodney H - 04-08-2014, 04:16 AM
[] - Jordan - 04-08-2014, 04:27 AM
[] - 976 - 04-08-2014, 04:33 AM