This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible for men to fall in love with attractive woman or do we all just use them for sex?
04-08-2014, 04:33 AM

It's not just you and it's not just men, it's the whole world. Looks count for more than anyone will admit. But yeah you can fall in love with a hot one if her hotness hasn't gone to her head but that's a very rare find. Facebook's not helping at all. I see women get dozens of likes on their photos and just person after person telling them how beautiful they are every time they upload something.

I don't think it's mentally healthy but I honestly can't blame them for feeling so high and mighty, since they kind of are. Just be glad you're getting the hot girls now. If you really mean your last paragraph and it starts today, you can always change your ways and find a girl with a beautiful personality, but unlike you a lot of guys will NEVER get to have the sex that you've had. Good sex. Sex with the lights on.

I'm not saying what you've been doing is right, I'm just saying remember to be grateful for whatever it is about you that makes these women like you because whether it's good looks, money, or chloroform, not everyone gets to have it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rodney H - 04-08-2014, 04:16 AM
[] - Jordan - 04-08-2014, 04:27 AM
[] - 976 - 04-08-2014 04:33 AM