This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What was it that I felt? Did he feel it too? 10 points for best answer?
10-15-2012, 08:24 PM
What was it that I felt? Did he feel it too? 10 points for best answer?
So I was on holiday in Spain and I met this guy in the pub that me and my friend went to there, he was the entertainer/waiter/barman. The first time he came to our table I got this weird feeling it was like I had met him before..

So we spoke to him and joked around with him etc and then that night when we went in I couldn't stop thinking about him, the next night we were in the bar again, it got late and there was a moment when I was sitting down and he was standing at the other end of the pub facing towards me, I looked into his eyes and it was like I was locked on to them, we just kept eye contact for a long time and it was like everything around me disappeared and all I could see was him,my heart was pounding and it was like we were communicating with this stare... Later on in the night when the pub was pretty much empty I was talking to my friend and said "this beer isn't as nice as I remember it" he was quite far away from me but he heard what I said and smiled at me then said "I'll get ya a slice of lime for it" he must have been listening to me even though he was nowhere near me and I wasn't speaking loud. As he walked past me he put his hand on my back even though there was plenty of space for him to get past then when he handed me the lime I could see from the corner of my eye that he was looking at me but I didn't want to get lost in his eyes again so I tried to look away, later that evening he was talking to some of his friends across the other side of the bar and he was staring at me as he was talking to them, even as he was speaking to them he didn't take his eyes off me... Even my friends noticed it

Also that evening we went in to the bar and as I walked in he started flipping a glass in the air like he was trying to show off then when I looked at him he dropped it and looked so embarrassed it was like he was angry about failing.

It was pretty much the same with the looks for the last few days of the holiday and then when I got home he added me on Facebook ( he must have found me after I joined the page for the pub) but he hasn't spoken to me since, it's been 3 months since I got bAck from the holiday and I can't stop thinking about him, I think about him every day and every night before I go to sleep!

None of my friends thought he was attractive but it's like to me he's perfect, he's the man I could see myself having a future with even though I know nothing about him! Everything about him seemed perfect..

So what was this feeling? Do you think he felt something for me? What should I do now?

10 points for best answer

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What was it that I felt? Did he feel it too? 10 points for best answer? - Anon - 10-15-2012 08:24 PM
[] - Emily - 10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
[] - Cat - 10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
[] - stanley - 10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
[] - archolman - 10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
[] - teemacsee - 10-15-2012, 08:32 PM