This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What was it that I felt? Did he feel it too? 10 points for best answer?
10-15-2012, 08:32 PM

Hi Anon, this guy is used to staring at girls, he works in a pub, and he sees lots of girls that come on holiday near the area where his pub is. So he is very adept at pulling girls. He knows just how to act, and he knows just what to say, and he knows just what to do. I don't think he felt something for you, unless he felt that he might get sex with you. But you get back off your holiday, and for three months, he hasn't contacted you. That's because he's probably staring at another girl. You have to remember that this guy makes his living in this pub, and as such he comes into contact with lots of girls, especially girls that are on holiday. And it seems to me that the first thing he does when he's after a girl, is to stare at them long and hard. That doesn't mean he likes these girls, it just means if he's lucky he might get sex with one of them. I don't know what feeling you had, but believe me it's wasted on him. For by now he's probably forgotten all about you. If he really felt something for you, then he would have got in touch. But he hasn't, so that must mean something to you. I expect everything about him did seem perfect, but he's used to playing that role. He can do it without even looking. If you really think that you should do something, then you should get in touch with him on Facebook. I don't know if he will answer or not. But even if he does, you cant be sure that he's not he's trying to get another girl. For no matter what he says, really it's only him pushing buttons. You really can't believe everything he says. But to be realistic, if he hasn't been in touch for three months, then I think your best bet is to look for another guy. Someone you can actually be near, and someone that can help you enjoy your life. You don't need to love him, you just need to have some fun. At least you will be able to talk to him face-to-face. And that's much better than pushing buttons.
I wish you happiness
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emily - 10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
[] - Cat - 10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
[] - stanley - 10-15-2012 08:32 PM
[] - archolman - 10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
[] - teemacsee - 10-15-2012, 08:32 PM