This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Highschool Freshman advice?
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM

Your friends you had during 8th grade may or may not be your friends still in high school. people change, you may change and find different friends.. dont ever worry about not having friends. keeping your grades up isnt hard. DO your homework! it gives you those little points that boost your grade up. and of course study for tests no matter how much you dont want to, youll regret it when you get your grade back. and pay attention in class. dont mess around with your friends the whole time. and freshman friday isnt true. atleast it wasnt at my school. i go to a really little high school and the upperclassmen dont even know who i am and they probably wont know who you are either so dont worry. you wont get lost. your schedule should have class room numbers on it. ask someone if you ever need help. they dont mind. about bringing your lunch, sure. just so you dont have to worry about not getting a seat or not knowing where to go. Tip: be friends with all grades, get on everyones good side and you wont have any problems.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Highschool Freshman advice? - Krysta - 04-08-2014, 04:15 AM
[] - Soren - 04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
[] - Erikaa - 04-08-2014 04:29 AM
[] - sponageboy5050 - 04-08-2014, 04:36 AM
[] - Iratejudge946 - 04-08-2014, 04:43 AM