This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Highschool Freshman advice?
04-08-2014, 04:36 AM

Hey I'm going to be a freshmen too so I know where you're coming from. Keeping your grades up has to be something that comes from you. You need to make sure you pay attention to the teachers and learn from what they say. Yea, you can have fun at times but know when to have fun and when to be serious. ASK QUESTIONS! The teachers are there to help you out so ask as many questions as you need to ask. If you feel like you're still doing bad, talk to your guidance counselor I'm sure they can help you out. As far as freshman Friday goes. I have no clue what that is. How NOT to get lost the fist day would be asking for a map of the school and highlighting all your classes that way you can look at it while walking to each class. You can also ask teachers or staff that you pass by you to see if they can help you out.You don't have to bring your lunch the first day but that's all up to your school if they require it then bring it. If not just don't worry about it. If they have problems with the lunch account or anything they'll probably give you the lunch free and they'll tell you what you need to do to get your account working. Tips would just go with the flow and be you. It'll be alright staff and teachers will be there to help you out Smile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Highschool Freshman advice? - Krysta - 04-08-2014, 04:15 AM
[] - Soren - 04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
[] - Erikaa - 04-08-2014, 04:29 AM
[] - sponageboy5050 - 04-08-2014 04:36 AM
[] - Iratejudge946 - 04-08-2014, 04:43 AM