This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need to leave this house!?
04-08-2014, 04:39 AM
I need to leave this house!?
My mom is literally going to drive me to suicide. I recently got suspended for a few days because I had alcohol and I know it was stupid but no one knows what I was feeling. I was trying to get out of my mind because I'm going through so much. My grandma has a lot of mental issues, like she's crazy af. And my mom is starting to exhibit signs.. she thinks she has parasites, and now she thinks she has mercury poisoning and she's starting a detox. Anyway she's been very crazy lately. When I got suspended she took away my door, all my clothes except for 3 shirts to wear for 7 days -.- all my makeup and hair stuff, my phone and ipod, I can't go anywhere. She won't even let me see my father. Yesterday she asked why I hated her so much and I didn't say much and she walked out of the room and said to me "Fuck you" and she came back and she told me to shut up. She is constantly making me do things around the house. I have to clean the house do dishes, take care of the dogs and she sits on facebook or her tablet all the time. She doesn't listen to anything I say and it hurts. It's like she doesn't care. I used to be bad off on self harm and when I told her I was doing it she started yelling at me and didn't even tell me it was gonna be okay. I told her I wanted to kll myself and she told me it's because I don't get my way. I can't stay here anymore, I will do something and I'm scared for my life here..
Look, I'm scared for my life because I'm saying I might take it not her. My brother and his fiance live with us and they agree she's gone off the deep end. I'm not over exaggerating. Don't tell me to be greatful for what I have. I don't have a mom, I have a guardian.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need to leave this house!? - Dana - 04-08-2014 04:39 AM
[] - Lara Croft - 04-08-2014, 04:41 AM
[] - Ok... - 04-08-2014, 04:49 AM
[] - Finwie - 04-08-2014, 04:57 AM
[] - Ella - 04-08-2014, 05:03 AM
[] - katherine - 04-08-2014, 05:10 AM
[] - Jonathan - 04-08-2014, 05:11 AM
[] - Pearl L - 04-08-2014, 05:14 AM