This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My new Facebook makes me feel trapped?
04-08-2014, 05:02 AM

i think you should just tell yo friends the truth. tell them its not for you and you would much rather talk to them face to face. i hope y'all are in the same geographically area though... cause if not maybe thats why they wanted you to join because its definitely a cheaper way to communicate. however back to the point you shouldn't do anything you not comfortable with. have the courage to stand up against what 'everyone is doing' i mean after all its just facebook. talk to someone about whats really going on in yo life. you so right tho i am a facebook 'addict' and i hate it because its very time consuming. good for you if you can get out of it before it hits you. im also now trying to peal myself from it because iot really does create this fake atmosphere and more so fake friendships - u send hours writing on peoples walls but if u were put in the same room its very unlikely you'd have such a high camaraderie talk for even 10 mins. therefore don't be afraid to be judged said u already going through something one thing at a time my darl cut out facebook if its not for you - im sure yo friends will understand
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - qaseem k - 04-08-2014, 04:49 AM
[] - Insanegiraffe772 - 04-08-2014, 04:55 AM
[] - Meryl M - 04-08-2014 05:02 AM