This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my generation so messed up?
04-08-2014, 04:53 AM

I don't think your generation is that bad. In fact each generation is getting smarter in the measurement of IQ. Each generation comes up with new things like new computers and etc. Maybe it's the meme's. No, not the pictures you see everywhere, but the real definition of the word "Meme." You might not be able to relate to the newer generations and just coin them as "Messed up." My Grand dad liked a certain type of music and told my dad his was crap, and as you may guess, my dad thinks my music is crap and I quote - "Crap you new people come up with, it's like you have no brain at all! What the hell! I remember when we weren't so messed up and we actually made good tunes!"

As a society we transform and you may not like the new social norms and find them "Messed up." But as I can see it, we are moving forward. My evidence is history.

Remember those damn hippies? Smoking pot all day? Shit, they would never amount to anything and just bring the world to shit. Hmmm.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why is my generation so messed up? - Mikey - 04-08-2014, 04:43 AM
[] - t.swizzle+jb4life - 04-08-2014, 04:45 AM
[] - Y U Act Entitled? - 04-08-2014, 04:52 AM
[] - Stephen - 04-08-2014 04:53 AM
[] - Taylor - 04-08-2014, 05:01 AM
[] - Desmond Massey - 04-08-2014, 05:04 AM