This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my brother's girlfriend is really meant to me and i can't take it anymore help please?
04-08-2014, 06:38 PM

oh my
see my friend Ashley, your Your brother and his girlfriend are behaving with you in a bad way and you do not deserve such treatment. From what you say you are very smart girl and soo nice. My advice to you. Look out for friends, make yourself busy with your favorite hobbies and live a beautiful life because your age will not be repeated again OMG life is soo good sweetie do not be upset by others opinions. YOU ARE a bigger and wiser girl in your age.
As for your brother's girlfriend she is just a naive little girl, just emptiness inside of her. don't ever bother your self of this kind of people, she is a (bullied) when she talk you in bad way like that she KNOW that you will never say anything in back, instead of replying back be as you said no one like her in town tell you father and mother about her that she is (bullied) to you verbally, am very sure they will do something about it. But believe me dear she is just afraid not stable inside her, and making people upset and afraid from her this is her strong the most. She is a poooore girl emotionally just think of her like that, what she will be after years and years because of her behavior she will have no one beside her she WILL loose everything. when you think of her like that you will have the strength inside of you.

As for your brother, he is not a man enough because he is a still a child to stand up and stop her for doing that kind of behavior, am SOOOO sure she is a beautiful and he like her company that's all only having a good time with her...etc. Don't be upset about what he is doing at the end he is your brother he will realize what kind of sister he have and he will come back and have a good relationship with you and the rest of your family, but just dont think about it that much as I said above make your self busy and have friends and enjoy life, don't spend a minute thinking of her only when she is make really bad bad things to your family and your family cant do anything about it then stand up and report her to the nearest police station.

My best wishes for you dear friend. If you need anything considering me a sister to you, will be glade to help Smile xoxo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Zainab - 04-08-2014 06:38 PM