This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Third date, no kiss, what to do?
04-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Third date, no kiss, what to do?
I'd met this young lady online - surprisingly, on linkedin. We talked for weeks, and I decided to ask her for her number. She refused twice, but gave it the 3rd time.

Much after talking, I took her out. Superb restaurant, and we just spent the whole night talking together, till no one was left in. She wore a revealing outfit.

She did say, she is not into dating and doesn't trust men anymore, but I thought she'd change her mind.

We exchanged many sms, skype conversations, facebooking one another almost daily.

We went on two other dates - same, really nice places. She looked very bubbly and happy to be around me.

On one sms, she said she is not looking to date, like 3 weeks ago. Although it feels only a test.

I brought her flowers delivering them as a surprise, she was wowed big time.

She kept them said she, till today!

Third date, a little after xmas. She bought me a gift, hand written card. I bought her a great guess watch.

She looked wowed again, big time.

I tried to give her a small kiss, while thanking her. But she turned to her cheek again.

Lately I told her she put a wall in front of me, and that I started getting really drawn to her (all of this happened in the course of around 2 months) - not mentioning more.

She said she built that wall, and only time can tell when and if it goes down.

She has a little girl, amazing sweet princess - and I respect her for being a great mum, it makes her even more sexy, I told her that.

She seems very careful with everything, very discreet, not making a comment on my facebook, nor a like. Not posting the pictures of her on her last date.

I am getting all confused now.

Could she be hiding something? Like, other guys behind and me under her thumb?

I dislike it very much...what should I do?

Try a bold move?

Kiss her?

She doesn't mind revealing some flesh on pictures she posted. And she seemed very concerned about her privacy. I notice she follows a fair amount of guys on her instagram (which she never revealed having).

What do you guys suggest?

Thanks.

D.
** She was with a guy for 7 years, and by all accounts, he was a real douche, not taking care of his own daughter.

*** She went out with another guy, who treated her like crap in the end.

**** Why would she offer me a gift? And she even said, I want to invite you, insisting on it, and pay for it - which I have refused.

***** Shall I not let wait a bit, like give no signs of life for days? The last time I did this, 3 days, she was all over me communicating and complimenting me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Third date, no kiss, what to do? - David J - 04-08-2014 07:13 PM
[] - charlie - 04-08-2014, 07:21 PM
[] - L - 04-08-2014, 07:27 PM