This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help! I had a huge fight with my girlfriend and now I think I lost her!?
04-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Please help! I had a huge fight with my girlfriend and now I think I lost her!?
So I have a long distance girlfriend. We have been together for a few weeks now and we see each other usually once a week. Well we text a lot everyday and yesterday we got in a fight over text. Anyway she is upset and doesn't want to talk about it. She has been ignoring my texts. So on Facebook I sent her a message saying how much she really means to me and how much I want to fix our relationship. I told her she was special and beautiful and everything. When I sent this to her on Facebook she say my message like instantly but didn't respond to it. Didn't say thank you or anything. Not even one word. Why?

If she ignoring me and my sweet little message does that mean we broke up? She never said anything about breaking up. She is just ignoring me.

Did I just lose my girlfriend? Did we just break up? How long should I wait to see if she contacts me? Will she ever contact me again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please help! I had a huge fight with my girlfriend and now I think I lost her!? - RB - 04-08-2014 07:28 PM
[] - Jay - 04-08-2014, 07:31 PM
[] - i dont care i love - 04-08-2014, 07:33 PM
[] - Lazy-assedvolleyball425 - 04-08-2014, 07:41 PM