This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marketing small construction business?
04-08-2014, 07:55 PM

I like it - but it doesn't tell me that I'm a special class - senior citizen discount - civil servant - but the thing that strikes me is how you explain your Permit - which is a legal document required by the local government to START a project - WRONG - its a way to have the work approved and documented as safe (electrical/plumbing, etc) Inspections are a vital part of any construction. That the work done is to code, and passes - so that insurance companies cannot disavow your damage claims. or in the case of Garage/Room housing unit - tear it down. Whatever. What you can do is ask your (call them back) clients for referrals.When you get a job - make notes of the work you are going to do - but keep an eye out for other opportunities or services. (Motto - if you are happy with my work tell your friends, if you are not - tell me) Start offering a low cost service - special each month - make sure it a lower price than others are charging for the same - for example: Summer - AC cleaning - winter - Heater inspection. Its nice to be a jack of all trades, but you should highlight one as an year round intro. Best of luck to you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - tommyfourth - 04-08-2014, 07:51 PM
[] - Judge Julie - 04-08-2014 07:55 PM
[] - petiterecess871 - 04-08-2014, 08:01 PM
[] - Nicole - 04-08-2014, 08:02 PM
[] - Jamie - 04-08-2014, 08:05 PM