This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I out of line for asking him to delete his facebook account?
04-08-2014, 07:55 PM
Am I out of line for asking him to delete his facebook account?
My boyfriend and I had been together for two years when his excessive and inappropriate facebook use began to destroy our relationship. From the female friend requests, chatting with girls, and spending time checking his account while we were on dates...it got really crazy. We finally broke up and he began dating one of his "facebook" friends immediately. Fast forward two months later and he wants to get back together, and work it out. Problem is I cant get over his online infidelities, i'm constantly paranoid about his facebook lady friends since he slept with one of them the day we broke up.
Is it wrong of me to ask him to delete his account? He deleted multiple girls to prove that he's for real...but I just dont think it's enough. I want him to get rid of it if he wants to be serious with me. Am I out of line?
*He does not talk to or even know most of these girls personally...he meets them and speaks to them on facebook only...they arent even his real friends? I understand having facebook to keep in touch with ACTUAL friends and family...but it seems alot of guys are using it like a match.com...to friend and like girls pictures....if he never had facebook at all, he never would have communicated with the girl he cheated with. Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I out of line for asking him to delete his facebook account? - molly - 04-08-2014 07:55 PM
[] - Allison - 04-08-2014, 07:58 PM
[] - Tatiana - 04-08-2014, 08:01 PM
[] - Kawaii - 04-08-2014, 08:02 PM
[] - Vertigo - 04-08-2014, 08:03 PM
[] - contemporarysage - 04-08-2014, 08:04 PM