This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can we stop advertising from ruining the internet?
04-08-2014, 08:41 PM

Hi Cocytus,
I"m not advertising right now but it"s a great opportunity for people to use to master a website, if they know what they're doing. If people want to master and get massive targeted traffic on a niche website they have to become an expert on those top sites in their niche. And be all over the place there. You can actually have only 5 other competitors when you have to compete against thousands on the same site. It's a no brainer for people that are generating long term evergreen traffic. But those ads do bother me. They're usually getting all the buyers. The advertising on the search engines and websites can actually give you a lot of information on targeting your buyers though. So the people that don't use the hate them but the people that know how to use them in their niche love them. Looks like they're not going anywhere for a while. I hate them until I start advertising. : )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Paul - 04-08-2014, 08:28 PM
[] - Corey - 04-08-2014, 08:33 PM
[] - John - 04-08-2014, 08:34 PM
[] - Rick - 04-08-2014 08:41 PM