This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does Google Chrome history work with viewing Facebook history?
10-15-2012, 08:47 PM
How does Google Chrome history work with viewing Facebook history?
This is a very important question to me. Before I viewed my boyfriends computers Google Chrome History, I first looked up one of his exes on his facebook to see if they ever communicated over Facebook. They didn't, so I thought it was safe.

Then I looked in the Google Chrome History and suddenly saw his Ex's facebook page all over the place, it was like he looked her up every hour of the day for the last 3 months (that's how far Google Chrome History will save before it auto-deletes, I guess).

I then thought it was time to have a quality talk about this obsessive facebook-viewing of his, though by doing that, I would then have to admit that I did betray his trust by viewing his browser history. So to make sure if I really saw it right, I looked again. But then suddenly, all the times he viewed his ex's facebook page were suddenly replaced by the Facebook.com regular opening page.

Can someone please explain to me how this worked? Did he or did he not view his ex's facebook page?? I cannot ask him myself since I would have to admit looking up his browser history (which I normally never do btw), so I would absolute kiss the person's feet who will explain to me what happened when viewing the Google Chrome History tab.

Thank you so much!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How does Google Chrome history work with viewing Facebook history? - Patrick - 10-15-2012 08:47 PM
[] - Daniel - 10-15-2012, 08:55 PM
[] - Computer Guy - 10-15-2012, 08:55 PM
[] - Branden - 10-15-2012, 08:55 PM