This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think this SEO package worth $400?
04-08-2014, 09:11 PM

I'm afraid the answer is not as black and white and that. These are just tools. All Senuke does is upload content. If the user wishes to write a bunch of unreadable garbage and upload it all over the web, then, yes they will more than likely get penalised. If on the other hand, you use Senuke the way it should be used, then it's impossible to into trouble.
If you know nothing about SEO, start doing your link building manually. Once you become familiar with the industry and best practice then you might consider Senuke.
Personally, I've been using it for 3 years on all my sites and client's sites and never had any issues with Google.
With regard to scrapebox, it's called scrapebox because it by far and away the best scraper around today and always has been. I use it every day of the week for link building and I cold not imagine working without it. Sure, if you want to spam the hell out of forums and blogs, work away, but thats just one of hundreds of things it can do.
Most people who don't rate these tools actually don't understand how SEO works. There's a very good reason why Senuke is $147 a month and other tools cost a fraction of that. It's because it works if used properly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Caren - 04-08-2014, 08:46 PM
[] - Guy - 04-08-2014, 08:48 PM
[] - Jake - 04-08-2014, 08:57 PM
[] - Richard - 04-08-2014, 09:04 PM
[] - Peter - 04-08-2014, 09:10 PM
[] - Zimmer - 04-08-2014 09:11 PM